View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:31 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
ANDS Service Release 7.3 will be available on Wed, 9th May 
ANDS Staff

ANDS is pleased to announce that Service Release 7.3 will be available on Wednesday, 9th May 2012. The release includes a couple of bug fixes and some enhancements to the Cite My Data (DOI) Service. The below bullet points briefly describe each change included in this service release.

Add Record Screens

The 'Save/Preview Draft' screen was updated to display the name/title of related objects and provide clickable links to the records in the registry.
Metadata Content Requirement warning messages for related objects have been updated to advise users to ignore the messages if the relationships have already been created from the related object to the object being added. (Note: The link will only show in both directions in Research Data Australia if the 'reverse link' flag is enabled for the data source).

Cite My Data (DOI) Service
The service has had a number of updates following feedback from some of our early implementers.

Messages sent from the service are now more meaningful and structured and can be requested in either JSON or XML.
A new URI structure for the service has been created which is cleaner, better suited to versioning and will assist in debugging issues (although there is a new structure the service will maintain backwards compatibility with the old URL structure).
An Account Administration screen has been added to the ORCA Registry to allow ANDS Support Team to manage Cite My Data service registrations (e.g. modify the IP address, change DOI prefix from test to production, etc.)

Others

Updated RIF-CS Java API to support RIF-CS 1.3 Schema
Sandbox decommissioning

In this regard, the following ANDS Online Services will not be available for 3 hours, from 9:00AM - 12:00PM (AEDT). As part of soft release, the Demo environment will not be available on the 8th of May from 9:00AM to 12:00PM (AEDT). Please schedule your activities accordingly.
- Research Data Australia
- ANDS Production Registry
- ANDS Identify My Data (PIDS) Service
- ANDS Cite My Data Service
If you require any further information or have any feedback, please feel free to contact services@ands.org.au.

Research Analyst
Australian National Data Service
ANU Division of Information
W. K. Hancock Building (#43)
The Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, 0200, AUSTRALIA
phone: +61 2 6125 1211

Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]