|Ryan Scherle from DRYAD asks for some feedback
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Karen Visser [ Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:27 am ]|
|Post subject:||Ryan Scherle from DRYAD asks for some feedback|
Ryan Scherle from DRYAD Data Repository in the USA presented a webinar to the Australian data management community on 26 Sept 2012.
1. The recording of the webinar is on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/andsdata
2. His PowerPoint is attached to this discussion
Please comment on his questions:
1. How useful is syntax in identifiers?
2. Is the “data package” concept universal?
3. Can data objects become truly first-class objects, separated from articles?
4. Can we encourage publication-oriented tools to support data citations? Or should we put effort towards data-oriented citation tools?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group