The ANDS Community Bulletin Board has been set up to encourage the exchange of information about the creation of the Australian Research Data Commons.
The Bulletin Board is in two parts.
- A general section (Housekeeping, Discussion and Events) can be read by anyone. If you'd like to contribute, you can do so by registering here.
- The ANDS Partners section has been set up for people who are undertaking projects funded by ANDS. This is designed particularly for the uploading of documentation for sharing within this Group. Such documentation might relate to training or other materials developed for local use, tips and tricks for describing data, tools, advice and so on. It may come from ANDS or it may come from the Partners themselves. The Bulletin Board serves as an adjunct to the ANDS Partners Google Group, which is designed to facilitate discussion and problem solving.
If you want to view the ANDS Partners section of the Bulletin Board, you'll need to do three things:
- Read about ANDS Partners at http://ands.org.au/partners.html;
- Join the ANDS Partners Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/ands-partners; and
- Register to join the Bulletin Board here.